Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wolf's Room

Decorating a kid's room is the absolute best fun.  We used wall stickers and decals as well as a couple of our old skateboards to liven up his walls. Yes, that is a Yoshimoto Nara print next to the monster lights. I think I'll have to change it for something else soon because the expression on the little girl's face is rather alarming. 
The mobile in front of the decal tree is made of felt clouds, paper cranes, and plastic food and fruit. I really wanted to make Wolf a personal present from me, so I knocked it together during my wait in late-pregnancy limbo. It's held together with thick plastic cord and metal clasps. We mounted it quite high so he won't be able to reach it till he's like 10. 
I didn't even finish it in time. I finally tied all the strings onto it when he was 4 days home from the hospital. I said "Ta da!" and held it up for him to see. He stared at it for about 5 seconds before he fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Cool mum, Cute son. And I want that room! Hi EMMA! =) eLLy*

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit