Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wolfgang and his fangs

If ever there was a sure sign that Wolfgang is the son of a cook: he has already begun teething. Babies usually aren't meant to sprout their fangs until about 6 or 7 months, but Wolf - as per usual - has to do everything earlier than average. Then there's his watching while we eat. I can't bear it when he's propped up in his bouncer, watching Josh and I eat dinner, or on my lap in a cafe, trying to pull the plate towards him. The chewing and biting motions he makes as he watches; it breaks my heart! 
Then again, it could be all in the name. His lower right canine is, unusually, the one to break first. Soon he might just sprout the other three canines and go hunting for his own food.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is so beautiful! (I'm looking at that pic over there on the sidebar. Gorgeous).

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit