Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby mothers looking good


I love that there is such a thing as maternity lingerie. And all the brands have such lovely foodie names like Cake and Hot Milk though the latter makes me feel slightly uncomfortable in the chestal area. If you're a breastfeeding mother and you're over flashing your average Bonds maternity bra every time you feed your child, go to Bloom Maternity because you can currently get 25% off not only lingerie but all maternity and nursing clothing with the discount code 'COSMO'. I wish I'd done this before I'd had Wolf and taken this stuff to the hospital with me so I didn't feel like the most enormous un-fashionable lump in the World.
As you well know, buying this lingerie will not make you look like this skinny bird without a stretch mark in sight (I think she's pregnant here. Very early. Wonder what she looks like now?), but it should make you feel quite good. This is the set I got. My grandmother used to say that wearing yellow or green made me look jaundiced but I don't care. I like yellow. I bought a very sexy black bra for a friend who is about to have her second child.
Don't let your partner think you bought the lingerie for them! This is confidence boosting stuff for you, retail therapy that helps you remember what it was like to be sexy. For yourself. I'm going to stop using correct grammar in a second if I haven't already. A nice maternity bra for $45 is a pretty good deal. It ends January 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit