Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Intersection of Death


What you're looking at is the intersection of Montague Street and the Docklands Highway and Lorimer Street in South Melbourne. Every work morning this is the intersection I have to get through on my bike without dying. I'm actually riding on the pedestrian path along the left but have to cross at a hundred odd lights to even make it through to the other side. It takes forever, it's scary, noisy, dangerous and there are hardly ever any other cyclists around. It's either this or ride all the way up Spencer Street. 
This is what one gets for moving to the industrial side of town. Next time Google Earth updates there images, there will be a big pink splodge somewhere on here which will be me and my bike having been run over by 50 uncaring motorists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit